Saturday, October 11, 2008

=(

Today was a rather weird day. Not because it was bad, nor good, but it rates somewhere in the middle. I was actually able to sleep and be fully rested (\o/!), I finished up two papers (\o/!), I called my Daddy (\o/!), Daddy-O was in the hospital (-_-;), Daddy-O has an infection in his pancreas (-_-;) and my best friend's health isn't doing so well either (-_-;). It rates as a "bleh" day on my meter. Pretty much the only other thing I did was go to the local shrine and pray for both of their healths.

Say what you want about pagan, heathen, whatever religions...I never felt more serene and calm in a church as I have in an outdoor shrine in Japan.

I wish the best for both of their sakes. As much as me and my dad are as different as night and day and regardless of his past, he's still my daddy ;~;

1 comments:

Unknown said...

*hugs* am sorry Erykah, I hope both of them get better soon.

And don't mind people's opinions, if you feel good in a Japanese temple, then just go there. To each his way.