Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Final Countdown

I know I haven't posted in nearly a month, but such is the whirlwind of prepping for finals, packing, getting things in order for departure, and all of that fun stuff.

Today was likely the last time I will see Stewart, Josh, and Rhiannon all in one place. We went out and did our Maid Raid in Akihabara, bringing Rhi's little brother Albert along for the ride. Lucky little boy got water spilt on him by a maid and she dried off his pants for him. Poor thirteen year old being dabbed on his thigh by a cute little Japanese maid, probably going to have closet nosebleeds for awhile.

Also had to the joy of hemorrhaging money as I canceled my cellphone today. The cost is on-par with canceling a contract in the U.S., but that doesn't make it any more desirable. Almost $300 to cancel it. My bankbook, it weeps.

Tomorrows agenda, for my last whole day is to cancel my NHS insurance and then go to Meiji Jingu to pick up a few last o-mamori's for myself and a few friends. After that, it's chugging Red Bull's and staying up until 5am to catch a taxi to the station, and then the NEX to the airport.

Ho yeah...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome home. I hope I'm important enough to spend time with at some point.