Monday, September 29, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

Woo...what a week it's been already.

I really, really, really, really, really, need to kick it into gear. Japanese is kicking my ass -hard- and now I finally have a tutor (who is totally kick ass, friendly, amazing...) and on top of that, I have three potential jobs lined up for this week at $15/hr this week, so I'm happy. I'm just hoping they follow through.

I bombed hard on my test and my last grammar quiz. It was simple mistakes. I'm saddened :<

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww *hugs* Don't worry, Erykah, you'll get it better the next time! And teachers usually understand when it's just simple mistakes/typos that you didn't notice.

Study hard! Courage!

Unknown said...

The fact you realize it's simple errors means you understand them, and better make them now than later! I'm sure you won't do them again. And having a job is great! Courage Erykah, you're doing very well so far :)