Thursday, November 13, 2008

Exams Post-Mortem and a trip to Akiba

Today, I had my Japanese final, the last test of the term. I suppose it would be good to say that I feel alright about it. It wasn't as frightening as say some of the tests I took this term. Thank god for that, and hopefully I passed.

Afterwards me, Ann, Abigail, Stewart, and Josh all went to Akihabara, aka Akiba, which is affectionately known as "Electric Town". Here you can buy any assortment of electronics and accessories as well as it being a one-stop-anime-shopping Mecca. Lets just say it was over stimulating and there wasn't a lot to take photos of this time as I spent most of my time wondering what I should be buying people.

I saw a lot of Macross Frontier that made me think of Mike, Final Fantasy stuff as well as Evangelion stuff OUT THE ASS, and I finally got one of the many plushies of my desire. Let's just say, "A smiling blob of indeterminate doom has drawn near!"

Had cheap beef bowl for lunch/early dinner, came back home and promptly passed out. Will be going back to Akiba at some point as a friend of mine quite clearly wants a King Slime :D

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a lot of fun stuff. I do hope yu passed your tests :)

okaasan said...

You my dear will do great on the finals!!!