Wednesday, January 7, 2009

2009

Happy New Year, everyone!

Now that my laptop has returned, I can start putting down all the things I did between then, and now.

1.) Had my laptop die, as well as my mp3 player.
2.) Went out with my friends more (Josh, Stewart, et all)
3.) Spent NYE at a temple beneath Tokyo Tower
4.) Met a naval L5R friend and hung out with him for a bit.
5.) Packed up and moved into ICU's Third Women's Dorm (3WD)
6.) Finally went to the hospital for my knee (MRI in a month)
7.) Shrine/Temple Crawl with Josh and Stewart
8.) Adjusting to new laptop not made of FAIL.
9.) Missing my Michael
10.) FOUND A GODDAMN SUBWAY SANDWICH SHOP. PRAISE THE TURKEY SAMMICH!

Will write more later, as well as post an updated photodump!

2 comments:

Maxime said...

Bonne année ^^

Unknown said...

Glad you like the laptop.