Thursday, October 23, 2008

Lunch with ZE GIRLZ, Paper Slacking, and Japanese Angst

I'll just keep this brief:

I had lunch with Mariko and Noriko, which was fun. Mariko lived in Canada for four years and Noriko is the head of the Ikebana club on campus, which I hope to join next term, time permitting.

I'm only a paragraph in on my HST 321 paper. Go me. GET TO WORK, SLACKER!

Still not getting Japanese as fast as I'd like. I know everyone says to just go and use it, but it's rather hard to use it when you can't remember which grammar to use and no one will correct you :(

There has to be a better way. Maybe next term will be better since I'll be focusing solely on language rather than language and history zomg need the credits to graduate type stress.

Wooo. One last response paper for 221, two presentations, a project, and 2 more tests left in Japanese before the final. ZOMG.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Gah, couldn't post earlier because the site was being silly. These two girls seemed nice!

Also, maybe you should chose a few nice people and ask them to correct your Japanese? Maybe they're just afraid to offend you. Just chose nice people to do this, am sure they will be happy to help you. Like these two girls maybe?