Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Supply Drop!

WOOOOOO! My "Supply Drop" came today! This makes an otherwise sucky Wednesday into AWESOME FEST!

My lovely Michael and my Mum got together to ship me out a nice care package. It was thoroughly inspected by customs and neatly assembled again with nothing removed (Japanese Customs FTW!) and it contained many delicious things:

Gardetto's Rye Chips
Mint Milano Cookies
1lb Bag of Regular M&Ms
1lb Bag of Peanut M&Ms
Single bag of Peanut Butter M&Ms
EXTRA CRUNCHY PEANUT BUTTER <3
A bag of Peanut Butter Kisses
One of those Campbell's Soup on the Go in Cream of Broccoli (Om nom nom)
A self heating container of Hot Cocoa
A bag of Marshmallows (never know when they might come in handy!)

On the material side of things I got some of the best things ever:

A pink coffee mug with "LOL" inscribed into it. (LOL.)
Two reusable grocery bags (1 from Meijer, another from Family Fare)
A black cat plushie
The #44 Seeley Sheep
A pair of socks? (Michael, are these yours?)
and to aid me in my learning of TEH KANJI...

The Susan G. Komen for the Cure Limited Edition Nintendo DS Lite. It's Atomic White with the pink ribbon in the upper right corner. A charitable donation of the proceeds go to the Komen Foundation. So I can play my games AND save breasts!

I definitely have some good, wholesome comfort food now <3

Thanks Michael! Thanks Mum!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The French customs approve this package (even if there's a lot of weird food inside...) ;) enjoy it all Erykah!

Unknown said...

I want to note that I had to remove a can of... something with chicken (due to meat content), and one other item...

Also, in modifying the contents, I forgot the cute little black cat with witch hat thing and the hairnet I meant to send.

On an unrelated note, UBUNTU 8.10 IS OUT IN A FEW SHORT HOURS!!!!!1

Enjoy.

okaasan said...

I'm so glad you are enjoying your comfort pkg. Now as I was telling U today on the phone about the Erykah Chan can can donation!!!! To all who love and care about the beloved Erykah, save your cans and pop/soda bottles. Cash them in and donate to Erykah chan can can through her blog!!!